Stock Tank Water Cleaner Dispenser & Refills – 250 Gallons
$30.00 – $32.00
Single Dispenser package includes: 1 Stock Tank Water Cleaner Dispenser
Refill package includes: 6 Refill Treatments (no dispenser)
- Designed to prevent stains, mineral deposits, odor, and floating or suspended organic matter
- Veterinarian recommended and safe for livestock, plants, pets, and people
- Best for stock tanks up to 250 gallons
- Time-released formula works all-month long
- Consumes excess nutrients and reduces the organic debris that collects in stock tanks
Product Info Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Stock Tank Water Cleaner Reloadable Dispenser
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every stock tank is different, and therefore results may vary. Some stock tanks will respond more quickly than others due to specific water conditions.
The key to improved water quality is the monthly application of all-natural bacteria and enzymes that are included in the our dispenser.
With continued use, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
Direction For Use:
For best results, start with a clean stock tank.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (3 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of stock tank.
- Store extra treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace all three bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Stock tanks that are refilled often may require higher dosages for desired results.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- This is an all-natural system and may require 4-6 weeks to improve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
Single Dispenser – 3 Treatments, Refills – 6 Treatments (no dispenser)