AquaLily® Water Cleaner Dispenser & Refills
$24.00 – $34.00
- Safe and all-natural for fish, plants, birds, animals, pets and people
- Two 30-day treatments included
- Best for water features up to 1,000 gallons
- Time-released formula works all-month long
- Consumes excess nutrients and eliminates odor
Product Info Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
AquaLily® Water Cleaner Single Dispenser package includes: 1 Water Cleaner Dispenser cup with decorative lid
Refill package includes: 6 Refill Treatments (no dispenser)
Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. Every water feature is different and correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use, therefore results may vary. Over time, with continued use of our Healthy Ponds products, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. You can expect to improve and maintain the water quality and clarity of your water feature. This easy to use product is veterinarian recommended and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals, pets and people.
For more information or additional pond water solutions, check out HealthyPonds.com
Direction For Use:
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (2 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in cup.
- Screw the cup onto the decorative lid.
- Place the dispenser into the pond.
- Store second treatment in a cool, dry place.
- Replace both bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- This is an all-natural system, and may take 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Natural Blast as a boost treatment for improved results.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
Single Dispenser – 3 Treatments, Refills – 6 Treatments